This material is made available under the Creative Commons Attribution license. It is based on material developed by members of the Centre for Bioimage Analysis and the Bio-IT Project at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory. The website template was adapted from a lesson template created by The Carpentries.
The following is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the full legal text of the CC BY 4.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share—copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- to Adapt—remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution—You must give appropriate credit (mentioning that your work is derived from work that is Copyright © NEUBIAS and, where practical, link to the [source project repository][our-github-repo]) and the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions—You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits. With the understanding that:
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.